Savoir Beds Grand Prix Prize 2012
This is a competition open to design students to design a Headboard for the luxury bed brand 'Savoir Beds'.
The theme for this year is 'ORGANIC'.
I have entered a design made from a Designers Guild cotton fabric which is made from 100% recycled threads.
I would love you to vote for me on the Savoir Beds Grand Prix Facebook page.
Every vote really does count as the winner of the most 'likes' goes through to the next stage of voting.
So you know which design to vote for you can click on the link below to see mine:
Then vote @ Savoir Design Grand Prix on facebook
I very much appreciate your support - thank you !
- *GET IN TOUCH*
- *CLIENT REVIEWS FOR EMMA PAINTER INTERIORS*
- TRIMMINGS ALERT
- Scheme for a small French Restaurant
- A WEEK IN LIBERTY TANA LAWN - ALWAYS IN FASHION
- Harlequin trimmings
- Bright Sprout Light
- Clever Heating by Eskimo
- Bathing Beauties
- Head Space
- New Offshoot for Harlequin fabrics
- E i k o n P e n d a n t
- Cardboard Hanging Lamp at Etsy
- Rosy Simmons at Topps Tiles
- Fjord Chairs at Made.com
- Mulberry, Something for the Weekend
- OCTOBER FABRIC FINDINGS