Tuesday 11 September 2012

William Yeoward     is my new seaside love.
Here's why - 

 



I've always loved the interiors WY puts together so artlessly.These collections are from earlier this year I know but at the end of the Summer it is lovely to revisit them. 
They are so liveable and equally gorgeous in a winter seaside pad as in a summer one.

I flipped through the books at work today and immediately imagined walking into my seaside holiday getaway. 
Yes I live by the sea but as you know my house is as yet still stuck in a 60s time capsule.  
These fabrics are all about creating a relaxed layered beachy feel ready to collapse into at the end of a day at the seaside or a brisk walk along the coast.
This Polperro fabric would look fabulous as a bed throw 

And I'd like a chair or chairs in the corner of the living room covered in this:

     but in Navy


And the stripes are to die for - on gorgeous textural fabrics that you long to make into cushions to hug:   

william yeoward st mawes fabrics main 4
          



This is how my bedroom will look - a place for staying in bed on a Sunday morning with a tray of coffee and croissant or on a windy rainy afternoon with hot toast and butter & a pot of tea.......
    ........love it, love it, love it








    Look at all these and more at 







    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Designing in a time of Covid

    Well it's 2021 We should feel refreshed after the Christmas 'break' - right? Hmm Acceptance Yes you saw right - acceptance This ...