Sunday 9 June 2013

l o v e l y l i g h t i n g

My house now looks like this:


That is ..    a work in progress


There is only one thing to do in this situation

and that is to be distracted by lovely things.


I am therefore treating myself to images of fabulous lighting.


I'm almost there with what I have chosen to adorn 

the walls of my new-born house.


And this is pretty exciting.


I'll share with you the   l o v e l y   l i g h t i n g     I have 


discovered in my travels away from brick dust...

and into the   l i g h t  ..


Here's my selection from the lighting lovelies out there:



                                                            For my living room:

Swing-Arm wall light by Bodie and Fou




For my kitchen:

Original Basic Wall Lamp from Idyll Home


  For my utility room:

Tinsmiths Lathe Lamp in Black

                                                               For the guest room desk area:  
Product Image

Kronos dark grey wall lamp from Furnish




                                                             
                                 For the master bedroom:

Ceramic wall light - Baileys Home and Garden online store



              


                                                         For over the stairs:

Perles Blanches pendant light from Furnish



And for the dining area:

  Stone Pendant Light from Heal's






Heavenly huh??














No comments:

Post a Comment

Designing in a time of Covid

Well it's 2021 We should feel refreshed after the Christmas 'break' - right? Hmm Acceptance Yes you saw right - acceptance This ...