Sunday 18 January 2015

IMAGERY


Had a bit of fun today using PicCOLLAGE for the first time - anything to feed my visual addiction (and obviously I need plenty of practice!) 

Good fun for putting things together as a reminder. My home is finally coming together (using photos taken on my Samsung Notebook).



As of last week I am the proud owner of a beautiful Nikon D3200. 
There was so much research involved, helped along by Fro Knows Photo reviews. 
I wanted to progress from using my phone, though this does take great photos.

I've been taking some practice shots around the house today and I am really pleased with the quality already:



 
  http://www.gorenje.co.uk/products/cooling/models/freestanding-fridge-freezers/471869

 
Zoffany's Lotus Flower fabric

Little Greene Paint Company's
Juniper Ash

looks true to colour in this.

 These are all taken with flash forced off, and as RAW images and are better than I expected for starter photos.
I am most impressed by the colour which is exactly in the photo as in the flesh.
I have also used a 35mm 1.8 lens as recommended by Fro so that I get used to taking good photos without the use of a zoom - ie. up close and personal.
I think my new camera might just be my new best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designing in a time of Covid

Well it's 2021 We should feel refreshed after the Christmas 'break' - right? Hmm Acceptance Yes you saw right - acceptance This ...